Overview of Stamford Healthcare Credit Union
Stamford Healthcare Credit Union was first established in the year 1978 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,508 members.
Who Can Join?
The field of membership of this credit union is for the following:
- Employees, including independent contract employees and volunteers of any medical or clinical facility, or of any business that is involved in the production, distribution, or sale of products, devices or services related to the medical field in the Stamford Metropolitan Area (Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, and New Canaan)
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Persons retired from any of the above employment as pensioners; the employees of this credit union
- Members of their immediate families of any person within the field of membership
- Employees of SBC and AT&T and their families located in Stamford, Darien, New Canaan, and Old Greenwich, CT.
- Main Office Address: 166 W Broad St Ste T-02, Stamford, CT 6902
- Website: https://www.shccu.org/
- Phone: (203) 316-9111
- Charter Number: 66002
- Charter Year: 1978
- Routing Number: 221183308
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Connecticut
There are currently 87 credit unions operating in the state of Connecticut and combined these credit unions have 932,894 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northeastern Ct. HealthCare Credit Union, Norwalk Hospital Credit Union and New Haven Firefighters Credit Union.