Overview of St. Vincent’s Medical Center Federal Credit Union
St. Vincent’s Medical Center Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1971 and is based in the state of Connecticut. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,847 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the employees, doctors, nurses, medical staff, technicians, volunteers and their families of the following companies in Hartford Healthcare – Fairfield Region, including:
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center – Bridgeport
- St. Vincent’s Behavioral Health Services – various locations
- St. Vincent’s Special Needs – various locations
- St. Vincent’s Multispecialty Group – various locations
- Main Office Address: 2800 Main St, Bridgeport, CT 6606
- Website: http://www.svmcfcu.org
- Phone: (203) 576-5588
- Total Members: 1,847
- Total Assets: $22 million
- Charter Number: 20629
- Routing Number: 221173774
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Connecticut
There are currently 87 credit unions operating in the state of Connecticut and combined these credit unions have 932,894 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: ASA Credit Union, Greenwich Municipal Employees Credit Union and Western Connecticut Credit Union.