Overview of St. Thomas Federal Credit Union
St. Thomas Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of the Virgin Islands. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 18 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,791 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of the companies and organizations included in this credit union’s field of membership
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 1138, Charlotte Amali, VI 00804-1138
- Website: https://stthomasfcu.com/
- Phone: (340) 774-8865
- Total Members: 7,791
- Total Assets: $82 million
- Charter Number: 7970
- Routing Number: 221682540
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virgin Islands
There are currently 5 credit unions operating in the state of Virgin Islands and combined these credit unions have 17 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Christiansted Credit Union, Frederiksted Credit Union and Vitelco Employees Credit Union.