Overview of St. Thomas Credit Union
St. Thomas Credit Union was first established in the year 1993 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,634 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in St. Thomas Credit Union is open to anyone associated in one of the following ways:
- An employee, student, or volunteer of a Select Employee Group (SEG) listed below:
- Saint Thomas Hospital
- Gannett and Affiliates
- Saint Thomas Health Services
- Saint Thomas Health Clinic
- Hickman County Hospital
- Aquinas College
- Vine Street Christian Church
- Watkins Institute
- Belle Meade Dermatology
- Saint Thomas Foundation
- A Saint Thomas Foundation donor of at least $25.
- Membership extends to FAMILY members. This includes spouses, children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, adoptive relationships and household members.
- Main Office Address: 4230 Harding Pike Ste 103, Nashville, TN 37205
- Website: https://stthomascu.org/
- Phone: (615) 292-7828
- Charter Number: 68071
- Charter Year: 1993
- Routing Number: 264081111
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Holley Credit Union, CN/IC Employees Credit Union and Old Hickory Credit Union.