Overview of St. Jean’s Credit Union
St. Jean’s Credit Union was first established in the year 1910 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 46 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 17,095 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at St. Jean’s Credit Union is open to the following:
- People who live or work in Essex, Middlesex, and Suffolk Counties, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- An employee or family member of H.P. Hood LLC.
- Main Office Address: 250 Maple St, Lynn, MA 1904
- Website: http://www.stjeanscu.com
- Phone: (781) 592-5420
- Total Members: 17,095
- Total Assets: $316 million
- Charter Number: 67959
- Routing Number: 211384117
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Naveo Credit Union, Alden Credit Union and Greater Springfield Credit Union.