Overview of St. Anne’S Of Fall River Credit Union
St. Anne’S Of Fall River Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 10 branches and 144 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 56,691 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if you are in any of the 10 locations they serve including Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Fall River, New Bedford, Somerset, Swansea, Westport and The Lending Center in Plymouth.
- Main Office Address: Po Box O, So. Station, Fall River, MA 2724
- Website: http://www.stannes.com
- Phone: (508) 324-7300
- Total Members: 56,691
- Total Assets: $1,267 million
- Charter Number: 67605
- Routing Number: 211382737
- Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.