Overview of SRU Federal Credit Union
SRU Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 11 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,569 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join SRU Federal Credit Union are the following:
- An individual who lives, works, attends school or worships in Slippery Rock, PA
- Anyone who becomes or is an existing member of the Slippery Rock Heritage Association
- An employee of the Select Employee Group
- A relative of an active SRU Federal Credit Union member
- Main Office Address: 100 Arrowhead Drive, Slippery Rock, PA 16057
- Website: http://www.srufcu.org
- Phone: (724) 794-6292
- Total Members: 3,569
- Total Assets: $64 million
- Charter Number: 12654
- Routing Number: 243384981
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Penn State Credit Union, Corry Credit Union and Fort Ligonier Credit Union.