Overview of Spokane Firefighters Credit Union
Spokane Firefighters Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of Washington. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,306 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in the Spokane Firefighters Credit Union shall include the following groups:
- Employees of any fire department or fire district in the state of Washington
- Employees of any fire department or fire district located in any of the following counties in the Panhandle of the state of Idaho: Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Idaho, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, and Shoshone.
- Spokane Firefighters Credit Union employees
- Directors, employees, volunteers, and retires of any of the above-described organizations
Additionally, membership may be extended to the immediate family of the primary membership groups as defined in this section.
- Immediate family shall include spouse, child, sibling, parent, parents-in-law, children-in-law, grandparent, grandchild (this includes step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and adoptive relationships) of any of the primary membership groups.
- Main Office Address: 2002 N Atlantic St, Spokane, WA 99205-4805
- Website: https://firecu.net/
- Phone: (509) 484-5650
- Charter Number: 68205
- Charter Year: 1934
- Routing Number: 325182645
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Mill Town Credit Union, Puget Sound Cooperative Credit Union and Spokane Teachers Credit Union.