Overview of Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union
Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Alaska. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 44 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,930 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Any person who lives, works or worships within the Fairbanks North Star Borough
- Employees and students of public, private and parochial schools, high schools, and institutions of higher learning north of the Alaska Range
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Alumni of colleges and universities located within the field of membership AFCU; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons
- Members of the Golden Valley Electric Association
- Immediate family members of current credit union members
- Main Office Address: 1417 Gillam Way, Fairbanks, AK 99701
- Website: https://www.spiritofak.com
- Phone: (907) 459-5900
- Charter Number: 13583
- Charter Year: 1960
- Routing Number: 325272212
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Alaska
There are currently 10 credit unions operating in the state of Alaska and combined these credit unions have 918,567 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Alps Credit Union, MAC Credit Union and Alaska District Engineers Federal Credit Union.