Overview of Sovita Credit Union
Sovita Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 46 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 19,112 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Sovita Credit Union is open to the following:
- Employees and pensioners of an education institution in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland or Shiawassee County.
- Employees and pensioners of a healthcare facility or healthcare provider in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland or Shiawassee County.
- Employees and pensioners of libraries in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland or Shiawassee County.
- Employees and pensioners of the Mott Children’s Health Center, CS Mott Foundation or Flint Cultural Center.
- Employees of an independent contractor that has a contractual relationship with an education institution or other organization authorized in the bullet points listed above, and who are assigned to work positions at the institution or organization.
- Anyone who is an employee or pensioner of an educational institution in the State of Michigan and resides in Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland or Shiawassee County.
- Immediate family members (spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild) of current Sovita members.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 320830, Flint, MI 48532
- Website: http://www.sovitacu.org
- Phone: (810) 720-8300
- Total Members: 19,112
- Total Assets: $541 million
- Charter Number: 60666
- Routing Number: 272479993
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Public Service Credit Union, Michigan First Credit Union and TLC Community Credit Union.