Overview of Southernmost Federal Credit Union
Southernmost Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Florida. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,672 members.
Who Can Join?
To join Southernmost Federal Credit Union, you must be in our field of membership, which includes employees of:
- City of Key West
- County of Monroe
- Florida Keys Aqueduct Authority
- Keys Energy Service
- Lower Keys Medical Center
- Florida Keys Community College
- Monroe County Mosquito Control
- Local States Attorneys Office
- Loyal Order of Moose Lodge
- Key West Power Squadron
- Monroe County Board of Commissioners and Staff
- Credit Union Employees
- NAS Crash Crew
- Main Office Address: 1004 Kennedy Drive, Key West, FL 33040-4019
- Website: http://www.smfcu.net
- Phone: (305) 296-6568
- Total Members: 1,672
- Total Assets: $19 million
- Charter Number: 9105
- Routing Number: 267079560
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Florida
There are currently 128 credit unions operating in the state of Florida and combined these credit unions have 6.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Miami Credit Union, My Pensacola Credit Union and Innovations Credit Union.