Overview of Southern Star Credit Union
Southern Star Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,023 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership to Southern Star Credit Union is available to:
- Dresser / Halliburton merged company, its subsidiaries, joint venture companies and successors thereof
- Baker Hughes, Inc. A Division of GE
- Dresser Natural Gas Solutions
- M-I LLC. / Smith International Inc.
- Eligible persons who live, work, worship or attend school within a 10-mile radius of the credit union office located at 16035 W Little York Rd, Houston, TX. 77084
- Family members of all current SSCU existing members
- Main Office Address: 16035 W Little York Rd, Houston, TX 77084
- Website: https://www.southernstarcu.org/
- Phone: (713) 934-1460
- Charter Number: 67660
- Charter Year: 1953
- Routing Number: 313083264
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Vatat Credit Union, Members First Credit Union and Intercorp Credit Union.