Overview of Southern Gas Federal Credit Union
Southern Gas Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1979 and is based in the state of Arkansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 527 members.
Who Can Join?
The credit union membership is limited to certain groups, referred to as field of membership. SGFCU’s approved groups are employees of:
- Centerpoint Energy, its subsidiaries and contractors
- Baker Services
- Enable Midstream
- Miller Pipeline
- Holder Pipeline
- Parnell Consultants
- Spouses of deceased persons who qualified for membership
- Persons retired from the above employers
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2600, Little Rock, AR 72203
- Website: http://www.southerngasfcu.com
- Phone: (501) 374-2036
- Total Members: 527
- Total Assets: $4.9 million
- Charter Number: 23327
- Routing Number: 282075141
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.