Overview of Southcoast Federal Credit Union
Southcoast Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1976 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 6 branches and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,178 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Southcoast Federal Credit Union are the following:
- An employee of the hospital
- A medical staff member of the hospital, their employee
- A volunteer of the hospital
- A voting member of the Community Economic Development Center (CEDC) of Southeastern Massachusetts
- Main Office Address: 271 Union St, New Bedford, MA 2740
- Website: https://southcoastcu.org/
- Phone: (508) 997-4475
- Total Members: 4,178
- Total Assets: $60 million
- Charter Number: 22426
- Routing Number: 211392060
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Marblehead Municipal Credit Union, Reading Mass. Town Employees Credit Union and New England Teamsters Credit Union.