Overview of South Central Credit Union
South Central Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 12 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,798 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in counties of Branch, Calhoun, Eaton, Hillsdale, Ingham, Jackson, Lenawee, Livingston and Washtenaw in the State of Michigan.
- Any immediate family member of a current primary member
- Employees and pensioners (retirees) of the City of Jackson Michigan and County of Jackson Michigan
- Michigan Railroaders employees and family members.
- Employees of the Jackson County Michigan Townships of Blackman, Leoni and Summit.
- Employees of this credit union
- Any member of one of their Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 27, Jackson, MI 49204
- Website: http://southcentralcu.org
- Phone: (517) 787-2220
- Total Members: 7,798
- Total Assets: $94 million
- Charter Number: 62143
- Routing Number: 272481680
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: United Churches Credit Union, Team One Credit Union and River Valley Credit Union.