Overview of Somerville Municipal Credit Union
Somerville Municipal Credit Union was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,332 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Somerville Municipal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Citizens of the Somerville community with family members included
- Members of the Somerville Garden Club and the Disabled American Veterans Chapter No. 27
- Employees of Somerville Cambridge Elder Services
- Employees of the Somerville Housing Authority, the Somerville Redevelopment Authority, and Massachusetts Welfare employees working in Somerville
- Main Office Address: 236 Holland St, Somerville, MA 2144
- Website: https://www.sommfcu.com/
- Phone: (617) 625-0898
- Charter Number: 4524
- Charter Year: 1941
- Routing Number: 211385653
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Metrowest Community Credit Union, Malden Credit Union and Greater Salem Employees Credit Union.