Overview of Snake River Federal Credit Union
Snake River Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of Idaho. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,299 members
Who Can Join?
Field of membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- Employees and members of the Snake River Sugar Company d.b.a. Amalgamated Sugar Company, a cooperative, who work in the following states: Arizona, California, Idaho, Minnesota, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Washington
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Members of their immediate families described as grandparent, parent, spouse, sibling, child, grandchild, adopted children, stepparents, stepchildren and stepsiblings
- Members of the household described as persons living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit which included any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household, including family members, domestic partners, foster children, and legal guardian relationships.
- Main Office Address: 2361 Orchard Dr E, Twin Falls, ID 83301-7987
- Website: http://snakeriverfcu.com
- Phone: (208) 734-8671
- Total Members: 1,299
- Total Assets: $11 million
- Charter Number: 8749
- Routing Number: 324173943
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Idaho
There are currently 23 credit unions operating in the state of Idaho and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pioneer Credit Union, Advantage Plus Credit Union and Lookout Credit Union.