Overview of SMW 104 Federal Credit Union
SMW 104 Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 10,307 members.
Who Can Join?
- SMART and SMW Local Union No. 104 District 1, District 2, and District 3; Regular members and apprentices
- SMART and SMW Local Union No. 104 Permit workers
- Non-bargaining unit employees of SMART, SMW Local Union No. 104 District 1, District 2, and District 3
- Non-bargaining unit employees of SMW Local Union No. 104 Joint Apprentice and Training programs
- Non-bargaining unit employees of SMW Local Union No. 104 Northern California Health Care Trust, the Supplemental Unemployment and Supplemental Health Care Plan
- Non-bargaining unit employees of the approved employers who are signatory to a collective bargaining agreement with SMW Local Union No. 104 District 1, District 2, and District 3
- Employees of BenSys Administrators
- Spouses of the persons who have passed away while within the field of membership of this Credit Union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from above employers, members of their immediate families, and organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 2278, San Leandro, CA 94577
- Website: http://www.smw104fcu.org
- Phone: (510) 483-1300
- Total Members: 10,307
- Total Assets: $111 million
- Charter Number: 14934
- Routing Number: 321171317
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: SAG-AFTRA Credit Union, Watsonville Hospital Credit Union and Edwards Credit Union.