Overview of Sky Federal Credit Union
Sky Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Montana. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 59 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 11,917 members.
Who Can Join?
Sky Federal Credit Union serve anyone who lives, works, or worships in the following rural districts:
- Montana Counties: Beaverhead, Broadwater, Carbon, Cascade, Deer Lodge, Gallatin, Golden Valley, Granite, Jefferson, Lake, Lewis and Clark, Madison, Meagher, Mineral, Missoula, Park, Powell, Ravalli, Silver Bow, Stillwater, Sweet Grass, Wheatland or Yellowstone
- Idaho Counties: Bonneville, Fremont, Jefferson, or Madison
- Wyoming County: Park County
You may also qualify if a family member already has an account with the credit union, or if you work for or retired from a company served by the credit union.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 1690, Livingston, MT 59047
- Website: http://www.skyfcu.org
- Phone: (406) 222-1750
- Total Members: 11,917
- Total Assets: $182 million
- Charter Number: 761
- Routing Number: 292977747
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Montana
There are currently 45 credit unions operating in the state of Montana and combined these credit unions have 399 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Billings Credit Union, Embark Credit Union and Mile High Credit Union.