Overview of SJP Federal Credit Union
SJP Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1939 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 12 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,828 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to all members or workers of the following:
- St. Josephs’s University Parish
- St. Amelia’s Parish in Tonawanda
- Blessed Sacrament Roman Catholic Church
- Blessed Sacrament Home School Association
- Knights of Columbus #3076
- Knights of Columbus #2535
- St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute in Buffalo
- Buffalo Sports & Wellness Association (Healthy Buffalo)
- Main Office Address: 341 Englewood Ave, Buffalo, NY 14223-2819
- Website: http://sjpfcu.org
- Phone: (716) 833-9670
- Total Members: 6,828
- Total Assets: $121 million
- Charter Number: 3306
- Routing Number: 222080138
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: UMICO Credit Union, Niagara Regional Credit Union and Long Beach Teachers Credit Union.