Overview of Siskiyou Credit Unio
Siskiyou Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 27 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,840 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, or worships in Siskiyou County.
- Officers, directors, committee members, and employees of other credit unions
- Family members related to a credit union member by blood or marriage including mother, father, brother, sister, grandparents, grandchildren, and children of legal guardians.
- Other credit unions organized under either federal or state laws appertaining to credit unions.
- Main Office Address: P O Box 1125, Yreka, CA 96097-1125
- Website: http://www.siskiyoucu.org
- Phone: (530) 842-1694
- Total Members: 8,840
- Total Assets: $110 million
- Charter Number: 61682
- Routing Number: 321178543
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Commonwealth Central Credit Union, Community First Credit Union and The Golden 1 Credit Union.