Overview of Sioux Valley Community Credit Union
Sioux Valley Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Iowa. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 11 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,568 members.
Who Can Join?
People living in one of the following counties in the tri-state area are eligible to join the credit union:
- Iowa: Cherokee, Ida, Monona, Plymouth, Sioux, Woodbury
- Nebraska: Dakota, Dixon, Thurston, Wayne
- South Dakota: Clay, Union
- Main Office Address: Po Box 387, Sioux City, IA 51102
- Website: http://www.siouxvalleyccu.com
- Phone: (712) 277-1440
- Total Members: 3,568
- Total Assets: $36 million
- Charter Number: 64417
- Routing Number: 273975823
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Iowa
There are currently 81 credit unions operating in the state of Iowa and combined these credit unions have 1.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Veridian Credit Union, Public Employees Credit Union and Des Moines Metro Credit Union.