Overview of Sioux Valley Co-op Federal Credit Union
Sioux Valley Federal Co-op Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1953 and is based in the state of South Dakota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,034 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible persons to join this credit union are the following:
- Anyone having credit at Sioux Valley Co-op / Cenex toward a share of stock
- Employees of Terex-Telelect, Inc. working in Watertown
- Employees of ANZA, Inc, Wurth Electronics/MIDCOM, Persona, SD Partner’s Inc, OEM, Dakota Bodies, Inc., Twin City Die Castings Company, Superior Homes, Watertown Transit, B & G Welding, employees of Codington County
- Any members of this credit union’s current members’ immediate families.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 344, Watertown, SD 57201
- Website: https://www.svcfcu.com/
- Phone: (605) 882-2706
- Charter Number: 8752
- Charter Year: 1953
- Routing Number: 291480060
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in South Dakota
There are currently 35 credit unions operating in the state of South Dakota and combined these credit unions have 307 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Avanti Credit Union, Dakota Star Credit Union and Huron Area Education Credit Union.