Overview of Sevier County Schools Federal Credit Union
Sevier County Schools Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1978 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,321 members.
Who Can Join?
To be a member, a person must be one of the following:
- Employees of Sevier County Board Of Education
- Employees of the Sevier County Schools Credit Union
- Retirees from the Sevier County Board Of Education
- Members of the immediate families of credit union members (residing in the household of the member at the time of enrollment)
- Organizations of Sevier County Board Of Education
- Widows or widowers of credit union members who petition for membership within 6 months of the death of their spouse.
- Main Office Address: 164 N Henderson Ave Ste B, Sevierville, TN 37862
- Website: http://www.scscreditunion.org
- Phone: (865) 428-4426
- Total Members: 1,321
- Total Assets: $13 million
- Charter Number: 23060
- Routing Number: 264282101
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Kemba Delta Credit Union, FedEx Employees Credit Association Credit Union and Veritas Credit Union.