Overview of Seven Seventeen Credit Union
Seven Seventeen Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 14 branches and 323 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 100,031 members.
Who Can Join?
You’re eligible to open personal accounts if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Summit, Portage or Stark County.
- You work for, or belong to, one of the companies or organizations affiliated with 7 17
- One of your relatives currently is a 7 17 Member.
- For Ohio residents only, if you are a member of the American Consumer Council (ACC)
You’re eligible to open business accounts if your business qualifies for membership in one of two ways:
- The business must be located in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Summit or Portage Counties; Jackson, Plain, Lake, Nimishillen or Canton Townships in Stark County; or the cities of North Canton, Canton or Louisville in Ohio.
- If the business is not located in the areas above, the business must become a business partner
- Main Office Address: 3181 Larchmont Ave Ne, Warren, OH 44483-2435
- Website: http://www.717cu.com
- Phone: (330) 372-8100
- Total Members: 100,031
- Total Assets: $1,391 million
- Charter Number: 61077
- Routing Number: 241282849
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.