Overview of Service 1st Federal Credit Union
Service 1st Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1975 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 11 branches and 108 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 37,265 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to be a member if:
1) You are an employee of any of the SEG or an immediate family member of someone who works for one of the Select Employee Group.
2)You or an immediate family member* live, work, worship, attend school in, or operate a businesses or other legal entity located in qualified census tracts in the following geographic areas:
- Carbon County, PA;
- Columbia County, PA;
- Luzerne County, PA;
- Lycoming County, PA;
- Montour County, PA;
- Northumberland County, PA;
- Sullivan County, PA;
- Union County, PA; or
- Wyoming County, PA.
- Main Office Address: 1985 Montour Blvd, Po Box 159, Danville, PA 17821
- Website: http://www.service1.org
- Phone: (570) 271-6060
- Total Members: 37,265
- Total Assets: $595 million
- Charter Number: 22128
- Routing Number: 231387602
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.