Overview of Service 1st Credit Union
Service 1st Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 16 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,124 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of L3Harris Communications Inc. formally Raytheon Systems, E-Systems.
- Employees of representatives of organizations having a contractual relationship with the above name entity and who are in residence at one of the Greenville, Texas facilities in support of such contracts.
- Persons receiving retirement benefits as a result of employment with one of the above.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Any person residing or working within the boundaries of Hunt County, Texas that is not currently served by an employer or association-sponsored credit union; and members of the family or such persons.
- Employees of Flowserve, who work in Sulphur Springs, Texas; as well as members of Nordstrom Sulphur Springs Federal Credit Union, as of the effective date of its merger with Service 1st Credit Union.
- Persons who live or work within the boundaries of Hopkins County, Texas.
- Members of the family of such groups are listed above.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 8155, Greenville, TX 75404
- Website: https://www.s1cu.org/
- Phone: (903) 457-4686
- Total Members: 5,124
- Total Assets: $78 million
- Charter Number: 67645
- Routing Number: 311982561
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Members Credit Union, First Central Credit Union and MTCU Credit Union.