Overview of Sequoia Federal Credit Union
Sequoia Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,694 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following individuals:
- Employees of the Redwood City Elementary, Sequoia Union High School, Ravenswood City Schools, Belmont, Las Lomitas, Menlo Park. Portola Valley, San Carlos, and Woodside Districts
- Employees of Cañada College who work in San Mateo County
- Painters and Tapers Union Local No. 15
- Employees of Kaino’s
- Members of the families of the above, whether living in the home or not
- Students of Sequoia High School and Carlmont High School
- Main Office Address: 530 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Website: http://www.sequoiafcu.org
- Phone: (650) 366-7777
- Total Members: 1,694
- Total Assets: $42 million
- Charter Number: 7617
- Routing Number: 321174848
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Thinkwise Credit Union, CBC Credit Union and Glendale Credit Union.