Overview of Seaport Federal Credit Union
Seaport Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1969 and is based in the state of New Jersey. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 18 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,220 members.
Who Can Join?
You may be eligible to join Seaport FCU if you are:
- A member of the International Longshoremen’s Association
- An employee of APM Terminals
- An employee of Maher Terminals
- An employee of Global Container Terminals
- An immediate family member of a Seaport FCU member, including spouse, domestic partner, parent, sibling, child grandparent or grandchild
- New Jersey Financial Services (Association)
- Main Office Address: 5080 McLester St, Elizabeth, NJ 7201
- Website: http://www.seaportfcu.org
- Phone: (908) 558-6124
- Total Members: 5,220
- Total Assets: $96 million
- Charter Number: 19185
- Routing Number: 221275533
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Jersey
There are currently 144 credit unions operating in the state of New Jersey and combined these credit unions have 962 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: NJ Gateway Credit Union, Garden Savings Credit Union and Middlesex County N J Emp Credit Union.