Overview of Seaboard Federal Credit Union
Seaboard Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of Maine. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 32 employees.
Who Can Join?
To be eligible in joining the Seabord FCU, one must meet any of the following requirements:
- Persons who live, work, worship or attend school in Hancock, Washington, Waldo, or Penobscot County, Maine
- Immediate family members of current Seaboard FCU members
- Members who left the credit union while in good standing
- For a business to qualify for membership, the business needs to be physically located in Hancock, Washington, Waldo, or Penobscot County or all of the owners of a business must individually qualify for membership.
- Main Office Address: Po Box G, Bucksport, ME 4416
- Website: https://www.seaboardfcu.com
- Phone: (207) 469-6341
- Charter Number: 4118
- Charter Year: 1940
- Routing Number: 211287586
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maine
There are currently 52 credit unions operating in the state of Maine and combined these credit unions have 718 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Norstate Credit Union, Oxford Credit Union and Maine Family Credit Union.