Overview of Sea West Coast Guard Federal Credit Union
Sea West Coast Guard Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 42 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 11,595 members.
Who Can Join?
You’re eligible to join SeaWest if you are:
- Active duty, retired, reserve, auxiliary or civilian U.S. Coast Guard.
- Active duty, retired or an honorably discharged veteran from any branch of the military.
- Employed by the Department of Homeland Security in California, Nevada, Arizona, or Utah
- A member of the Navy League of the United States
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: P. O. Box 4949, Oakland, CA 94605
- Website: http://www.seawest.coop
- Phone: (510) 568-4100
- Total Members: 11,595
- Total Assets: $429 million
- Charter Number: 12814
- Routing Number: 321171265
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Fontana Credit Union, Mocse Credit Union and Torrance Community Credit Union.