Overview of Scranton Times Downtown Federal Credit Union
Scranton Times Downtown Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,872 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Scranton Times employees, as well as the employees of WEJL radio station and the Scranton Engraving Company
- All other Times publications, eight radio stations, the Scranton Lace Company, and Laurel Hill and Holiday Manor Nursing Homes
- Main Office Address: 129 Penn Ave, Scranton, PA 18503-2015
- Website: http://www.scrantontimesefcu.com
- Phone: (570) 348-9192
- Total Members: 1,872
- Total Assets: $15 million
- Charter Number: 15591
- Routing Number: 231385989
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: U F C W Local 1776 Credit Union, J D M H Credit Union and Pagoda Credit Union.