Overview of Scott Associates Credit Union
Scott Associates Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,976 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All current associates (employees) of The Scotts Company and its subsidiaries, regardless of location
- Retired associates, employees of this credit union
- Spouses, children, parents, siblings, grand-parents, grand-children, including stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, adoptive relationship, associations of such members
- All former members of The Scott Associates Credit Union
- Main Office Address: 14111 Scotts lawn Rd, Gilcrest Barn, Marysville, OH 43040
- Website: http://www.mysacu.com
- Phone: (937) 644-7385
- Total Members: 1,976
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 63386
- Routing Number: 244180223
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Atrium Credit Union, Bay Area Credit Union and The Catholic Credit Union.