Overview of School Systems Federal Credit Union
School Systems Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 2 branches and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,647 members.
Who Can Join?
In order to be eligible for membership, you must meet one of the criteria listed below:
- you live, work worship or attend school in Albany or Rensselaer counties
- you are a family member (by blood or through marriage) of a current SSFCU member
- you work for one of our Select Employer Groups (check the list here)
- Main Office Address: 150 Defreest Dr, Troy, NY 12180
- Website: http://www.school-systems.com
- Phone: (518) 286-1611
- Total Members: 4,647
- Total Assets: $117 million
- Charter Number: 9486
- Routing Number: 221382358
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.