Overview of Schofield Federal Credit Union
Schofield Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Hawaii. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,358 members.
Who Can Join?
The following individuals are eligible to join Schofield Federal Credit Union:
- All Branches of the U.S. Military, active and retired, their immediate families and dependents
- Federal Government Employees with base access, their immediate families and dependents
- Honorably Discharged Veterans of any branch of the U.S. Military
- Civilians with base access to Schofield Barracks
- Students at Leilehua High School
- Same Household of those eligible above
- Main Office Address: Po Box 860669, Wahiawa, HI 96786
- Website: https://www.schofieldfcu.org/
- Phone: (808) 624-9884
- Charter Number: 7423
- Charter Year: 1951
- Routing Number: 321380027
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Hawaii
There are currently 48 credit unions operating in the state of Hawaii and combined these credit unions have 861 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Molokai Community Credit Union, Kauai Credit Union and Valley Isle Community Credit Union.