Overview of Savannah Postal Credit Union
Savannah Postal Credit Union was first established in the year 1991 and is based in the state of Georgia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,068 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- U.S. Postal Service employees, retirees, family members and surviving spouses
- Employees of this credit union’s Select Employer Groups (including employee’s immediate family and surviving spouses
You can view the full eligibility criteria on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 13807, Savannah, GA 31416
- Website: http://savannahpostalcu.com
- Phone: (912) 691-2087
- Total Members: 2,068
- Total Assets: $25 million
- Charter Number: 67364
- Routing Number: 261273155
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Georgia
There are currently 92 credit unions operating in the state of Georgia and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: CGR Credit Union, G. P. A. Credit Union and Glynn County Federal Employees Credit Union.