Overview of Santo Christo Federal Credit Union
Santo Christo Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,661 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Santo Christo FCU is open to the following:
- Members of Santo Christo Catholic Parish and St. Louis Catholic Parish in Fall River, Massachusetts
- Residents of Wards Two, Three and Four of Fall River Massachusetts
- Persons who live, work, or attend school in and businesses located in the communities below:
- Fall River MA
- Somerset MA
- Swansea MA
- Westport MA
- Tiverton RI
- Main Office Address: 149 Columbia Street, Fall River, MA 2721
- Website: http://santochristocu.com
- Phone: (508) 673-9210
- Charter Number: 9822
- Charter Year: 1954
- Routing Number: 211382724
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Mycom Credit Union, Arlington Municipal Credit Union and Hanscom Credit Union.