Overview of Salal Credit Union
Salal Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of Washington. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 252 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 48,862 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Salal Credit Union are the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, or worships in the following counties:
- Washington, Multnomah, Clackamas, Marion, Columbia, Douglas, Washington, Deschutes, Linn, and Lane counties in Oregon
- A member of the Salal Foundation or the People’s Memorial Association
- Main Office Address: 9706 4Th Ave Ne Ste 400, Seattle, WA 98115-2199
- Website: https://www.salalcu.org/
- Phone: (206) 298-9394
- Total Members: 48,862
- Total Assets: $1,077 million
- Charter Number: 66349
- Routing Number: 325081610
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Washington
There are currently 79 credit unions operating in the state of Washington and combined these credit unions have 4.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Whatcom Educational Credit Union, Industrial CU of Whatcom County Credit Union and Sound Credit Union.