Overview of Saint Vincent Federal Credit Union
Saint Vincent Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,945 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to anyone who is a current employee, member or volunteer of one of the credit union’s Select Employee Groups (SEGs).
Membership is also extended to individuals who are members of an “immediate family or household” of an eligible individual, defined as:
- Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild. This includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships.
- Household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
- Main Office Address: 2314 Sassafras St Ste 100, Erie, PA 16502
- Website: http://www.svefcu.com
- Phone: (814) 452-5742
- Total Members: 1,945
- Total Assets: $18 million
- Charter Number: 13933
- Routing Number: 0
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Visionary Credit Union, Bradford Area Credit Union and K G C Credit Union.