Overview of Saginaw County Employees Credit Union
Saginaw County Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1956 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,914 members.
Who Can Join?
To become a member of Saginaw County Employees Credit Union, a person must fit into at least one of the following categories:
- An employee, member, pensioner, and/or elected/appointed official of any unit of government, and the boards and commissions thereof, which are located in Saginaw County, Michigan; and all personnel of offices in which Saginaw County directly contributes salaried personnel and/or office space.
- Employees and/or pensioners of any school district located within Saginaw County. See a list of available schools
- Employees and/or members of a Select Employee Group (SEG) or other organized groups, which are located within 25 miles of the credit union’s main office, which is located at 1700 Court Street in Saginaw, Michigan.
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in or belongs to a retirement organization located in Saginaw County, Michigan, or any county contiguous to Saginaw County.
- Be an employee of SCECU.
- Be a family member or relative of any person that meets the criteria listed above, whether or not that person has a current credit union membership at a different credit union.
- Main Office Address: 1700 Court St, Saginaw, MI 48602-4071
- Website: https://scecu.net/
- Phone: (989) 793-9188
- Charter Number: 62282
- Charter Year: 1956
- Routing Number: 272484603
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Soo Co-Op Credit Union, Alpena Community Credit Union and Intandem Credit Union.