Overview of SAG-AFTRA Federal Credit Union
SAG-AFTRA Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1962 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 42 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 23,314 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at SAG-AFTRA Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- A member or employee or a retiree of one of the credit union’s Select Employee Groups
- An immediate family member or household member of a credit union member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 11419, Burbank, CA 91510
- Website: http://www.sagaftrafcu.org
- Phone: (818) 562-3400
- Total Members: 23,314
- Total Assets: $405 million
- Charter Number: 15317
- Routing Number: 322076233
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Marin County Credit Union, SMW 104 Credit Union and Watsonville Hospital Credit Union.