Overview of Sabine Federal Credit Union
Sabine Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 61 employees.
Who Can Join?
- People who live, work, worship, or attend school in Orange, Hardin, Jefferson, Newton, Jasper and/or Tyler County, Texas.
- Employees of businesses and other legal entities located in Orange, Hardin, Jefferson, Newton, Jasper and/or Tyler County, Texas.
- Members of record of Sabine Federal Credit Union and Orange County Employees Credit Union.
- Current and past employees of Sabine Federal Credit Union.
- Individuals who actively serve in the communities where Sabine Federal Credit Union operates.
- Membership is also extended to the immediate families, households, and organizations of qualifying members.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 3000, Orange, TX 77631
- Website: https://www.sabinefcu.org
- Phone: (409) 988-1300
- Charter Number: 5866
- Charter Year: 1948
- Routing Number: 313186938
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Cowboy Country Credit Union, Texarkana Terminal Employees Credit Union and Marshall T & P Employees Credit Union.