Overview of Sabattus Credit Union
Sabattus Credit Union was established in 1957 and is the 43rd largest credit union operating in the state of Maine as measured by total assets. The company has 1 branch and 16 employees.
Who Can Join Sabattus Credit Union?
Membership is open to people that work, live, worship, own a business or attend school in the towns of Manchester, Hallowell, Farmingdale, West Gardiner, Litchfield, Monmouth, Leeds, Greene, Wales, Sabattus, Lisbon, Durham, Bowdoin, Bowdoinham, Richmond, and Topsham, Maine cities of Auburn and Lewiston, Maine. Membership is also open to people that are employees of the Sabattus Regional Credit Union and the members of the immediate families of, and organizations and associations of, all persons within the above-defined community.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 250, Sabattus, ME 4280
- Website: http://www.srcu4u.com
- Phone: (207) 375-6538
- Charter Number: 64062
- Charter Year: 1957
- Employees: 16
- Sabattus Credit Union Routing Number: 211288653
- Membership Trends: On average, credit unions in Maine each have 13,803 members while across the United States the equivalent figure is 26,230. By comparison, Sabattus Credit Union has total members of 4,631 which is significantly smaller than the average credit union in the state. Over the past three years, the credit union’s total base of members has increased by 3%.
- Total Assets: $73 million
- Total Loans: $30 million
- Total Net Worth: $6 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,352
- Net Worth Ratio: 8.5%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maine
There are currently 52 credit unions operating in the state of Maine and combined these credit unions have 718 thousand members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Maine State Credit Union, cPort Credit Union and Community Credit Union.