Overview of S.C. State Credit Union
S.C. State Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of South Carolina. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 264 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 82,940 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if :
- You live, work, worship, or go to school in the following counties: Aiken, Anderson, Florence, Greenwood, Oconee, Orangeburg, Pickens, or Spartanburg
- You are a city, county, or state employee.
- You work for one of SCU State Credit Union Preferred Employer Groups.
- You are related by blood or marriage to a current SCU member.
- You are a student, professor, or staff member at any SC technical college or state-chartered college or university.
- You are enrolled in the South Carolina retirement system
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 726, Columbia, SC 29202
- Website: https://www.scscu.com
- Phone: (803) 343-0300
- Total Members: 82,940
- Total Assets: $1,280 million
- Charter Number: 24824
- Routing Number: 253978730
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.