Overview of RTN Credit Union
RTN Credit Union was first established in the year 1987 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 17 branches and 108 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 41,562 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join if:
- you are related to someone who is already an RTN member
- you are employed by, retired from, or have a family member that is working for or is retired from one of RTN’s employer groups.
- you belong to specific educational and/or fraternal groups or have a family or household member
- Membership in any one of these organizations listed qualifies you for RTN membership. The Credit Union handles the process for you to join whichever organization you choose: Amesbury Carriage Museum, Danvers Historical Society, Greater Boston Sickle Cell Association, Inc., Gore Place, Tewksbury Historical Society or Waltham Historical Society.
- Main Office Address: 600 Main St, Waltham, MA 2452
- Website: https://www.rtn.org
- Phone: (781) 736-9900
- Total Members: 41,562
- Total Assets: $1,067 million
- Charter Number: 24311
- Routing Number: 211386445
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.