Overview of Rolling F Credit Union
Rolling F Credit Union was first established in the year 1948 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 11 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,441 members.
Who Can Join?
People who live, work or worship in Stanislaus or Merced County are eligible to join. Anyone who meets any of the criteria below is also eligible to join.
- Have a family member who is already a member at Rolling F
- Work at Foster Farms
- Work at Garton Tractor
- Work at Turlock Scavenger
- Work in the Turlock Professional Medical Park
- Work at Flory Industries
- Work for any of our other partners.
You may also qualify if a family member already has an account with the credit union, or if you work for or retired from a company, group, or organization served by the credit union.
- Main Office Address: 2101 Geer Rd Ste 401, Turlock, CA 95382-2471
- Website: http://www.rollingf.org
- Phone: (209) 634-2911
- Total Members: 5,441
- Total Assets: $66 million
- Charter Number: 61128
- Routing Number: 321173519
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Safe 1 Credit Union, Utility District Credit Union and San Diego County Credit Union.