Overview of Robins Financial Credit Union
Robins Financial Credit Union was established in 1954 and is the 2nd largest credit union operating in the state of Georgia as measured by total assets. The company has 22 branches and 470 employees.
Who Can Join Robins Financial Credit Union?
Membership is open to people that live or work in the following counties: Baldwin, Barrow, Bibb, Bleckley, Bulloch, Butts, Clarke, Clayton, Crawford, Crisp, DeKalb, Dodge, Dooly, Emanuel, Greene, Gwinnett, Hancock, Henry, Houston, Jackson, Jasper, Jeff Davis, Johnson, Jones, Lamar, Laurens, Macon, Madison, Monroe, Morgan, Newton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Peach, Pulaski, Putnam, Rockdale, Spalding, Taylor, Telfair, Twiggs, Walton, Washington, Wilcox and Wilkinson.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 6849, Warner Robins, GA 31095-6849
- Website: http://www.robinsfcu.org
- Phone: (800) 241-2405
- Charter Number: 68670
- Charter Year: 1954
- Employees: 452
- Robins Financial Credit Union Routing Number: 261171587
- Membership Trends: Credit unions in the state of Georgia have an average membership base of 25,252 compared with Robins Financial Credit Union which has total members of 243,050. Over the past two years, the credit union’s total membership has increased by 13%.
Financial Metrics (as of March 2022):
- Total Assets: $4,051 million
- Total Loans: $1,935 million
- Total Net Worth: $596 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $2,452
- Net Worth Ratio: 14.7%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Georgia
There are currently 92 credit unions operating in the state of Georgia and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Southeastern Credit Union, The Southern Credit Union and Georgia United Credit Union.