Overview of Rivertrust Federal Credit Union
Rivertrust Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Mississippi. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 15 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,771 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Persons who live, work, attend school, worship, volunteer or regularly conduct business in some areas in Mississippi. Click here to view the map.
- A friend of the Pearl Library and Richland Library
- Employees and families of the business organizations in the trade area credit union services.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 97997, Pearl, MS 39288
- Website: http://www.rivertrustfcu.com
- Phone: (601) 664-2085
- Total Members: 7,771
- Total Assets: $179 million
- Charter Number: 473
- Routing Number: 265377345
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Mississippi
There are currently 67 credit unions operating in the state of Mississippi and combined these credit unions have 701 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: McComb Credit Union, Gulf Coast Community Credit Union and Magnolia Credit Union.