Overview of Riverfork Federal Credit Union
Riverfork Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of North Dakota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,215 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Riverfork Federal Credit Union is open to:
- Employees of the City of Grand Forks and of the Park District of Grand Forks who work in Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Employees of the County of Grand Forks who work in Grand Forks County, North Dakota
- Employees of the State of North Dakota who work in the County of Grand Forks
- Employees of this credit union’s selected entities who work in, or are supervised from Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Main Office Address: 711 N Washington St, Grand Forks, ND 58203
- Website: https://www.riverforkfcu.org/
- Phone: (701) 775-0593
- Charter Number: 13067
- Charter Year: 1959
- Routing Number: 291378583
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in North Dakota
There are currently 34 credit unions operating in the state of North Dakota and combined these credit unions have 214 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: First Community Credit Union, Affinity First Credit Union and F.F.E. Credit Union.