Overview of Rio Grande Valley Credit Union
Rio Grande Valley Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 40 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 17,041 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Rio Grande Valley Credit Union is open to the following:
- Any person who lives, works, attends school or worships within a 10-mile radius of any credit union branch office in:
- 1221 Morgan Blvd, Harlingen
- 4321 W. Expressway 83 in Harlingen
- San Benito, 345 N. Williams Rd. in San Benito
- 117 E. Colorado Ave. in Rio Hondo, or Rio Hondo
- Any person who lives, works, attends school or worships in Willacy County
- Main Office Address: 1221 Morgan Blvd, Harlingen, TX 78550-5154
- Website: http://www.rgvcu.coop
- Phone: (956) 423-5792
- Total Members: 17,041
- Total Assets: $152 million
- Charter Number: 61734
- Routing Number: 307083678
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Energy Capital Credit Union, LibertyOne Credit Union and Reeves County Teachers Credit Union.